Our Core Beliefs
1. We believe that the Bible is the divinely preserved and inspired word of God.
2. We believe that God is eternally and simultaneously both one and three; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ was, in the flesh, both God and man...that He died for our sins...that He arose from the dead.
4. We believe that every person has worth as a creation of God, but all have sinned and fall short of God's perfection, making union with God by human effort impossible.
5. We believe that forgiveness of sin and the promise of eternal life are available to all people who will accept the free gift of God's grace through Jesus Christ.
6. We believe that those trusting in Christ as Lord and Savior should repent of their sins, confess their faith, and be baptized into the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
7. We believe that the church is the community of God and the body of Christ on earth and exists to reach those who are far from Christ and to disciple believers.
8. We believe in the hope and reality of Jesus Christ's return.